WHO I HELP
How I Can Help You & How You Can Benefit
WHO I HELP
I work with both private and business clients. So whether you are reading this as an individual who feels ready for a change of career but is unsure where to start, or as an employee or employer looking for learning or change management solutions for your team, Darwin Coaching can help. My focus and experience is in supporting people to achieve improved outcomes and satisfaction in their working lives, acknowledging the inevitable over spill between home and work life when they aren’t balanced.
Situations where I can help personal clients include:
- Looking for a change of career – perhaps you feel ready for a change of career but not sure what or how to get started?
- Returning to work after time off
- Thinking about setting up your own business – I can help you consider all the implications and guide and support through the process.
My business experience is in working with small to medium enterprises with a focus on managing change and developing a learning culture, where staff are engaged with, and take ownership for their personal development.
This approach offers substantial business benefits including:
- Increased workplace productivity.
- Cost effective learning and development solutions.
- More creative thinking and problem solving skills within the workforce.
- Increased motivation, focus and morale as staff feel valued and appreciate the investment made in them.
- I can work with you to develop a learning and development plan that is closely aligned to your business needs, cost effective and practical.
Situations where I can help include:
- Change management.
- Workshop & Action Learning Set Facilitation.
- One to one coaching for new and aspiring managers to support them with their structured development.
What my clients
say about me
Amanda is a true warm HR Coach. A genuine professional who knows when to interject and when to listen. She balances her interest in developing potential with the complex needs of organisations and businesses today. She cares passionately about offering the right support in the right way and about delivering. I am delighted to recommend her coaching services.
Amanda is great to work with. She is enthusiastic and dedicated to her work. Amanda is passionate about coaching and supporting people to reach their potential. She enables people to take responsibility for the actions they take and use this to help them realise their aspirations for the future. Amanda is a joy to have within any organisation, and I would love to work with her again in the future.
Amanda is a very intuitive coach, she was able to identify what my goals were and think outside the box for ways to help me achieve them. Her input in my career path has been hugely positive, in both helping me to identify training to enhance my skills and giving me advice on ways to turn my weaknesses into strengths.
Amanda was extremely supportive in the production and delivery of annual training plans taking considerable pains to seek out the best options to deliver to the varied requirements of my team. This was underpinned by a consistently pleasant can-do approach.
Great experience working with Amanda. She is very informative and has given me a new outlook on life, a great coach and got me thinking outside the box. Little did I realise that I already had all the tools needed to progress. I just had to know how to use them better.