Our Learning and Development partnership service enables me to work collaboratively with you to get to know your business and identify any areas of staff development that will improve productivity and help to achieve your business goals.
We prioritise self-directed learning and, in our experience there are usually many things that a business can do in house to develop its’ workforce in a cost-effective way.
Whilst every corporate client has varying requirements, a typical business partnering assignment could include:
- Completing skills audits to identify skills gaps (departmental or organisational).
- Researching the options available to address identified needs and sourcing the most appropriate solutions.
- Providing an L&D plan that is aligned to your business strategy with appropriate Return on Investment and / or Expectation metrics
- Report with recommendations and budget proposals enabling you to decide what and how you prioritise your staff development.
Learning solutions can include one or a blend of the following:
- One to one coaching for new managers or Performance Management related issues.
- Design and delivery of bespoke workshops.
- Facilitating discussion groups.
- Action Learning Set Facilitation and Training.
One off-project work.
- In House L&D Business Partner - effectively we become part of your HR team for a predetermined number of days and work with you to achieve specific business goals.
At Darwin coaching we aim to provide highly flexible yet tailored learning solutions to meet your business needs. Because every business has different requirements, we do not advertise a standard rate for our services, preferring to agree requirements with you and charge accordingly. So please contact us with an outline of your requirements and we can provide a quotation.
It is also important to note that we are advocates for workplace learning and always aim to maximise the resources you already have in house to achieve greater staff engagement and learning.